CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-26T23:03:18+00:002013 Volkswagen Jetta CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-26T23:03:18+00:00
- Emissions Inspection
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures.
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- Replace front brake pad linings and front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- State Insp. Passenger Car
Frances W. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/25/2021