CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-03T23:01:13+00:002012 Ford Explorer CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-03T23:01:13+00:00
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Bleed System}
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures.
- Replace cabin air filter & engine air filter.
- Replace rear pads and rotors
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Outer,One – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models. If
Kathryn M. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/2/2020