2006 Mercury MountaineerCRM Mitchell1 2021-08-05T22:01:16+00:00
- State Insp. Passenger Car
- Emissions Inspection
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- Replace Rear Disc Brake Pads
- Resurface Rear Disc Brake Rotors
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove & Replace – Both
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures.
Danielle K. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/4/2021